Benefits of Apollo Fish
Hey all, sea food lovers out there ? would you ever been to a restaurant and whats your favorite seas food starter out there? Apollo fish right? and all the Apollo fish eaters here some interesting facts and benefits of the Apollo fish which you would love to know about. Fish is one of the healthiest foods on the worldwide. It consists of important nutrients such as proteins and vitamin D. fish is one of the best sources of omega-3 fatty acids, which are incredibly important for your brain and body.
Here are Benefits Of Eating the Apollo Fish
- High in important nutrients:
Fishes are good for you. They are high in many nutrients that most people are not getting enough of. This includes high-quality protein, iodine, and various vitamins and minerals. Fishes also have the best source of omega-3 fatty acids, which are important for your brain and body to function optimally.
- Lower your risks of heart attack and stroke:
Fish is one of the best food you can eat for a healthy heart. People who eat fish regularly seem to have a lower risk of heart attack and stroke and death from heart disease. Fatty acids present in the fish are even more beneficial for heart health.
- Prevention of asthma in children:
Asthma is one of the common diseases that are characterized by chronic inflammation in the airways. The rate of asthma had increased dramatically over the past few decades, fish consumption may lower the risk of asthma in children.
- Protection for your vision:
A disease called macular degeneration is the cause of vision impairment and blindness. Fishes may provide protection against these diseases. Regular consumption of fish may lower the macular degeneration disease in women.
- Improve sleep quality:
Sleep disorders have become incredibly common worldwide. There are many reasons for this disorder, but a deficiency of vitamin D plays a vital role. Eating the fish may lead to improved sleep.
You Might Also Read About 🙂
How Many Calories Do Apollo fish Consists of ?
For 100g of fish, 109 calories of energy will be gained. Fish consists of nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron. It consists of 25% cholesterol and 14% of sodium. There will be no carbohydrates in the fish.
How to Prepare Apollo Fish Fry
• Curry leaves – 2 springs.
• Green chilies- 3 numbers.
• Oil – to fry.
• Ginger garlic (chopped) – 1 teaspoon.
• Turmeric powder – 1/4 teaspoon.
• Chili powder – 1 teaspoons.
• Ginger garlic paste – 1 teaspoon.
• Egg – 1 number.
• All-purpose flour – 1 tablespoon.
• Corn starch – 1 tablespoon.
• fish – 250 grams.
• Chili paste – 1 tablespoon.
• Coriander powder – 1 teaspoon.
• Salt – to taste.
• Soya sauce – 1 teaspoon.
• Curd – 1/4 cup.
• Peppers (crushed) – 1/2 teaspoon.
• Lime juice – 1 tablespoon.
- Take the bowl, add fish pieces, salt, ginger garlic paste, chili powder, turmeric powder, lime juice, mix it well.
- Then add egg, corn starch, all-purpose flour, mix this well and deep fry on medium flame. Keep it aside.
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped ginger, garlic, green chilies, curry leaves, chili paste, coriander powder, salt, soya sauce (optional), curd,
- crushed pepper powder, chopped coriander leaves, cook this some time.
- To it, even add fried fish to the same pan, toss it and squeeze in some lime juice.
- Delicious Apollo Fish Fry is now ready to serve.
Fish is one of the healthiest food which consists of best sources. Fish is important for the optimal functioning of the body and brain, and it also improves the vision. This is all about the apollo fish benefits for all age groups and the recipe of apollo fish fry here do sty tuned for more updated and check out out blog homepage for regular home remedies and updates here 🙂