What are Sweaty Hands?
Sweaty hands are really off and the condition plagues that many human beings and affects their social and personal life as well. Sweating is important to maintain the body temperature but, an excess of everything is bad. Sweating is the source for the irritation and embarrassment that impacts their social life. The main cause of this problem is stress, nervousness, hormonal changes etc..,
Sweaty hands can be an embarrassment, but they are easy to treat. Instead of worrying about this problem, try these wonderful remedies that not only helps you to treat the condition but also prevents further occurrence of the sweaty hands successfully. These remedies are available at your home and can be easily carried along with you are on the move so that your hands remain fresh and dry all throughout the day.
You Might Also Check Out 🙂
How to Stop Sweaty Hands
- Water: water is an excellent cooling remedy. Sweaty hands are particularly worse on the people whose body gets hot very fast. The best way to avoid this is to drink plenty of water all throughout the day. This helps to keep your body to remain cool and prevents sweaty hands as well. So drink at least 2-3 liters of water daily to keep your body temperature in control.
- Green tea: green tea has several medicines and astringent qualities that help in drying the sweat naturally by closing the pores. Green tea also helps in removing the excess oil and moisture from the skin and prevents sweat from escaping into the skin surface. Tale 2-3 cups of green tea to prevent the sweaty hands.
- Sage tea soak: sage tea to have an astringent property that helps you to prevent sweaty hands. Take a bucket full of hot water and 2-3 bags of sage tea. Allow it too steep for 15-20 minutes and soak your hands in the water for 20 minutes daily. Continue this procedure for a week to get the best result.
- Alcohol: alcohol has drying and dehydration effect on the body that acts as a wonderful remedy for sweaty hands. Rubbing alcohol or alcohol-based products on the hands will immediately give a drying effect to the hands.
- Cornstarch: cornstarch is a simple dusting remedy that is used by many for controlling sweaty hands. Cornstarch is odorless and resembles talcum powder and hence doesn’t produce any mess while applying. It is a good absorbent and keeps your skin dry. Dust your skin with cornstarch all throughout the day to prevent sweaty hands.
Home Remedies to Stop Sweaty Palms
- Talcum powder: talcum powder is another simple and easily available home remedy for sweaty hands. Baby powder is a good alternative as it is mildly perfumed. Talcum powder helps in keeping the sweat under control by forming the layer over the skin surface and adsorbing the sweat.
- Baking soda: baking soda has a good absorption property that helps to prevent the sweaty hands. Take some baking soda and mix with water. Apply it on the palm and rub to form a surface of baking soda on the hands and prevents the sweaty of hands.
- Lemon and orange peels: powdered lemon and orange peels are excellent for controlling the sweaty hands. Take the lemon and orange peels and dry them in the sun. This can be powdered and keep them in airtight jars. When necessary, you can use them as a dusting powder or mix them with water and apply a coat on your hand and allow it to dry this helps you to prevent the sweaty on hands.
- Tea bags: tea bags have too astringent properties due to tannic acid in it. Tea bags help in shrinking of pores and also reducing the sweat pores. Take a moist tea bags and hold them on your hands for few minutes or even few hours to reduce your sweaty hands.
- Rose water: rosewater is another home remedy to reduce sweaty hands. In order to prepare the rose water boil the rose petals and add some rose oil for fragrance. This is used by dabbing on hands several times to prevent sweating.
These are the best, simple and easy homemade remedies for the sweaty palms with detailed tips for the coming summer season… Stay tuned to this space and bookmark the healthy whiz for the latest tips and food benefits 🙂