Stretch marks are little tears in the layers of your skin. Like scars, they’ll fade, but they won’t disappear completely. Stretch marks are common among women after pregnancy. You might have fine lines mostly in the areas prone to fat accumulation like breast, hips, arms, abdomen, tummy, and thighs. They may develop due to hormonal changes or sudden fat loss in these regions.
Pregnancy Stretch Marks
Over the months and maybe years, the marks gradually turn into fine lines which are almost close to your skin tone. Though you may have to bear the natural battle scars, they become less visible in three to six months after delivery.
You Might Also Check :
Methods to Get Rid of Pregnancy Stretch Marks
- Olive oil:
- Take some oil in your palms and gently massage the area.
- Let it remain for 30 minutes so that the vitamins A, D and E in the oil are absorbed into the skin.
- Take a bath after the massage.
- Though it is a time-taking process, it gives you results when you follow it regularly.
- Or you can also prepare a mixture of olive oil, water, and vinegar, and apply in the nights.
- Apply castor oil on the stretch marks and massage the area gently in circular motion for about five to ten minutes.
- Use a plastic bag to cover the area, roll a hot water bottle on it for about 30 to 40 minutes. The heat opens the pores and the oil gets absorbed into the pores.
- Clean the area and repeat it every day for at least a month to see good results.
- Cut the aloe leaf and extract the gel.
- Apply it to the affected area and massage until it is absorbed into the skin.
- Rub it directly over the skin, leave for 15 minutes and wash it off using lukewarm water. Apply on the affected areas regularly.
- You can also prepare a mixture of one-fourth cup of Aloe Vera gel with oil from five vitamin A and ten vitamin E capsules. Rub it over the skin until it is completely absorbed. Apply it twice a day.
- Gently brush the affected area with the dry brush using circular upward motions.
- Continue brushing for 5-6 minutes.
- Shower as usual and apply a good moisturizer.
- Beat the egg whites lightly and apply with the brush on the affected areas.
- Clean the affected area with water and apply a thick layer of egg white using a makeup brush.
- Let it dry and then rinse off using cold water.
- Apply some olive oil to keep the skin supple and moisturized.
- Repeat it every day for at least two weeks. It helps improve your skin tone, and the marks fade away slowly.
- It important is to drink plenty of water. The water you drink provides your skin with the hydration necessary for it to remain healthy.
- When skin cells have an ample supply of water, they’re able to function properly and repair themselves more efficiently. This means your skin is better able to recover from pregnancy stretch marks.
- We suggest drinking at least eight cups of water every day to keep your skin cells healthy and hydrated.
- Rub fresh lemon juice on the affected area.
- Leave it for about 10 minutes so that the juice soaks into your skin.
- Rinse off using warm water.
- Apply every day for better results.
- Or you can also make a mixture of lemon and cucumber juice in equal proportions and apply it on the stretch marks.
Natural stretch mark Cream
- 1/2 cup virgin organic coconut oil
- 1/4 cup raw cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon vitamin E oil
- 2 tablespoon rosehip oil
- 2 tablespoon almond oil
- 20 drops of Geranium, Lavender and/or Frankincense essential oil
- In a double burner, melt your coconut oil and cocoa butter.
- Pour into a glass container.
- Let cool so that it’s skin temperature.
- Add in your other oils and blend with immersion blender.
- Seal lid and store in a cool, dark place.
- Apply 2-3 times per day directly on stretch marks.
This is a small info and list of tips and home remedies tricks to get rid of the pregnancy stretch marks and you can share this info to all your friends which might be useful for post pregnancy precautions and bookmark this page for more info and updates 🙂